maanantai 8. kesäkuuta 2009

Leipää ja kannuja / Bread and jugs

Eilen illalla tuli leivottua vähän leipää. Leivät tehty Fimosta ja maalattu akryylein. Korin olen saanut synttäriswapissa ja liinat on itse tehtyjä.
I have been baking some bread. Bread is made from Fimo and painted with acrylics. The basket I got from birthday-swap and the towels I have made myself.


Tein myös kannuja. Marliesin ihanalla ohjeella tietysti.
Then I made jugs based on the wonderful instructions by Marlies.


Tämän viikon perjantai stressaa... Saan vihdoin tietää onko minut hyväksytty kouluun opiskelemaan kultasepäksi... Hui!
I´m really nervous about next friday... I finally get to know if I have been accepted into school to study to become a goldsmith... Yikes!


2 kommenttia:

  1. Hi Saana,

    I hope I can congratulate you on being accepted ?!! Goldsmith- wow such a cool job!
    I tried some miniature jewelry, but oh what a fuss. I hope there's no SuperGlue included in the 1:1 jewelry making ;)
    http://poederdoosmetparels.punt.nl/


    Lovely blog!

    Dutch greeting,
    Grumbler

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hi Grumbler!

    Yes you can conrgatulate me =) I got accepted and I'm so happy! A dream come true.
    No superglue I think - and hope =D School starts in August, and I'm going to give one hundred percent to it.

    You've got a lovely blog too, and I will absolutely add it to my list =)

    - Saana

    VastaaPoista