sunnuntai 7. kesäkuuta 2009

Eteisaulaa / The Entrance hall

Nyt alkaa englanniksi kirjoittaminen, joten toivotan kaikki uudet lukijat tervetulleiksi blogiini! =) Oikein mukava voida jakaa juttujansa muiden ihanien nukkekotiharrastajien kanssa.
I decided to start writing in english as well, so now I wellcome all of you who haven't been able to follow my blog before! =) I thought it would be nice to share these things with other doll house enthusiasts.

Tällä kertaa olen touhunnut eteisaulan kanssa. Sekin sai tällaisen vaalean sävyn. Portaat maalasin myös uusiksi, sillä väri oli liian tumma aikaisemmin. Nyt ne ovat tuollaiset kuluneet. Postasin nyt kuvia tästä huoneesta, mutta huomasin äsken, että kattolistat ovat tietenkin vielä tekemättä. Noh, ne tulevat olemaan samanlaiset kuin muuallakin.
I have been working on the entrance hall. For this room I went for light colours. I also re-painted the stairs becouse the previous colour was way too dark for my liking. Now the stairs have a rustic feel to them. After I had taken the pictures I noticed that the room is missing ceiling mouldings. Oh well... they will be the same as in the other rooms.


Tästä ovesta pääsee keittiöön, joka on vielä keskeneräinen.
This door leads to the kitchen. The kitchen is still work in progress.



Rappusten alla oleva komero. Ovi aukeaa ja sulkeutuu.
A closet under the stairs. The door opens and shuts.


Ovetkin saivat uuden käsittelyn. Olivat siniharmaina liian silmiin hyppääviä, joten saivat tuollaisen kuluneen ulkomuodon.
The doors got a new colour as well.


Niin ne huoneet vaan valmistuu. Seuraavaksi keittiön kimppuun. Olohuonekin on tapetoituna ja sinne pitää enään tehdä paneelit ja leikata listat.
The rooms are getting ready little by little. Kitchen is the next project. Living room is also coming together and only the panellings and mouldings needs to be done.

2 kommenttia:

  1. So nice you will spend time providing the english translation. There's this Google tool, but then you will end up with very strange sentences.

    This entrance is very promising. I already love it "all white" and rustic like this.
    I'm curious what you're donig with the door knobs. I just bought some gold and too shiny stuff for my conservatory and wonder what to do with it.

    VastaaPoista
  2. I think it is good practice to write these posts in english too, and it is of course nice to have readers from different countries =)

    I haven't really thought about the door knobs yet. I think that I'm going to buy some of those shiny gold ones and smudge them with some paint to get a shabby look.

    - Saana

    VastaaPoista